We are inviting proposals from community college women on the theme: “Facing the Future – Together”.
Steal one of these examples or create your own! Using the theme: “Facing the Future – Together” is highly recommended.
Track 1. Technology
- Apps to make public speaking easier
- How OER will make your life easier
- Concentrate and ask again: vision board your future
Track 2. Personal enrichment
- Seeing your world through an equity lens
- Future tense: handling workplace conflict
- Find your way out of the “drama triangle”
Track 3. Practical workday applications
- Sisterhood of support: fostering leadership among women
- Putting the FUN back in department funding
- The PERS next door: retirement planning
The time frame is 75 minutes (60 minutes with time for questions). Submit your proposal by October 8, 2018. Proposers will be notified by October 15.
Questions? Please contact a board member!