With all that is going on this year, we knew it wasn’t possible for us to gather in person. But that doesn’t mean we can’t still connect! This year’s conference will be our first ever virtual conference. We have three amazing speakers who will share with us how they Choose Courage. We also have a virtual happy hour planned! Join your fellow AAWCC Oregon members for what is sure to be an incredible event. We hope to see you there!
- When: Thursday, July 16, 2020, 2-4:30pm
- Where: online! We’ll have speakers, activities, and real connections
- Reception: Thursday, 5-6pm Virtual Happy Hour
- Cost: no charge, but registration is required. This is our special gift to women in Oregon’s Community Colleges
- Register by July 10: register here
“Being courageous at work”
Donna Lewelling, speaker
From executive assistant to deputy director, Donna always makes the impossible possible!
“Being courageous at play”
Beth Pinchot, speaker
Project manager who brings fun into everything she does!
“Being courageous at home”
Gloria Coleman, speaker
Small business owner who knows home isn’t always where the heart is, yet it’s often the
space where you find your voice!
“A wonderfully educational and energizing conference.”
“Revitalizes my excitement about work at the college.”
“It connected and refreshed me for the work we do! ”
Previous summer conferences
See what we’ve learned at past conferences: previous summer conferences